It is important that your boiler is serviced regularly; this will reduce the risk of hazards within your home. Faulty or poorly maintained boilers can cause poisonous or even fatal consequences to the household and yourself. We are trained gas safe registered, installers and are more than happy to carry out regular checks for you.
When getting a boiler service from us you will receive the following;
– Gas pressure checks – to ensure that the boiler is working at the correct gas pressure.
– Boiler inspection – We carry out a boiler inspection to make sure that the boiler components are fully functioning. This includes heating exchangers, Burners, Combustion Fan, Seals (gas and water) and Ignition Systems.
– Flue test – This is making sure there are no harmful emissions from your boiler going through the flue.
– Visual Inspection – we will visually check the pipe work, controls and radiators to check for any deficiencies in the boiler system.
When installing a new boiler to your premises, the process consists of certified and registered heating engineers. Oakfield Services LTD understand the complications in the boiler process, therefore we always carry the relevant tools we may need to finish the job with the best results.
As we know this job is critical and needs precision and concentration, we ensure every job is finished at a high standard, we can ensure that we will provide a full installation process as well as check and fix from simple to complicated boiler problems.
Landlord/Homeowner Gas Safety Certificate
Landlords who rent out part or all of a property, by law must have all gas appliances and pipe work serviced every 12 months.
It not only protects the tenants from poorly installed boiler’s but also proves that the landlord is keeping all appliances and pipework in good working order.
During the inspection we will ensure;
- Safety mechanisms are operating as expected.
- Dangerous gasses are being removed safely
- All ventilation paths are clear
- The appliance is working correctly
- No carbon monoxide is being produced
Once a gas safety inspection has been carried out, a gas safety certificate will be issued. The certificated will detail the address of the property inspected, the registration name, engineer signature and name, a paragraph about the checks that were carried out, any defects which have been identified and any action which has or required to be taken and finally that it meets the correct safety standards.
Air conditioning is provided through the removal of heat. Heat can be removed through radiation, convection, and by heat pump systems through a process called the refrigeration cycle.
An air conditioning system, or a standalone air conditioner, provides cooling, heating, ventilation, and humidity control for all or part of a house or building.
By reversing the flow of refrigerant, the heat pump refrigeration cycle is changed from cooling to heating or vice versa. This allows a residence or facility to be heated and cooled by a single piece of equipment, by the same means, and with the same hardware.